Happy New Year and may God bless you.
If you want to experience the Favor of God in 2018, three things must happen:
1. Walk in the “righteousness” of God. He knows we can do it by Faith. Put God first (Matthew 6:33).
2. Walk a “blameless” life before others and people will notice your attitude, your conduct and your obedience toward God (1 John 4:4).
3. Walk consistently with God and He will allow you to experience and enjoy His Love and His Favor towards you (Proverbs 3:5-6).
Just remember that Satan is trying to get you to conpromise God’s plan for his plan (1 Peter 5:7-9). What is Satan’s Plan? Satan will use: 1.Doubt—making you question God’s Word and His goodness;
2. Discouragement—making you look at your problems rather than at God;
3. Diversion—making the wrong things seem attractive so that you will want them more than the right things;
4. Defeat—making you feel like a failure so that you don’t even try;
5. Delay—making you put off doing something so that it never gets done.
For 2018 focus your mind, your heart, and your will on pleasing God, by Faith, so that you will receive God’s Favor.