For the believer, when you and I apply God’s word to our situations, we receive God’s blessings.
Sunday #turningpoint: If we will receive from God, we must believe His Word.
How do we do what it takes to be blessed?
- vs. 22: Execute or act on the Word we read and hear.
- vs. 23-24: Examine ourselves in the mirror of God’s Word and remember what we look like–so we can know to change.
- vs. 25: Embrace the blessing in our doing what God says.
Often, the blessing comes as we obey or after we obey; so completely do what He says.
Even as we mature to obey God because we love God, He will still honor His Word and bless us along the way!
Question(s) for growth:
- What blessing do you need in our life right now?
- What has God already said, in His Word, concerning you and/or your situation?
- How will you act on what God has said?
- How can the church help you or be praying for you? (Share here or send us your prayer request at email@example.com).